Why should you choose a hosted, cloud-based phone system or SIP phone line?
- Eliminate the costly hardware and maintenance fees of on-premises PBX systems. Your cloud-based PBX system is delivered via your internet connection.
- Put all your employees on the same system regardless of their location. Whether they are traveling or working from home, it will be as if you’re all in the same office.
- Scale your growing business. Add or remove as many extensions as you need, anytime.
- Need to reduce your telecom spending? Order extensions from one of the provider that we work with and get as many lines as you need.
- Take your phone anywhere in the world. As long as you have access to a good internet connection, you can communicate clearly with your employees.
- Use your existing SIP enabled premise based phone system for SIP phone lines and reduce your month to month costs of traditional phone lines and services.
Small Business SIP Trunking Voice Services Pricing Options. Plans and pricing options vary by what services you need. Call us for details.
Pricing Options per month
|Basic SIP Phone Line:
|24/7 Remote Support||X||X|
|Message Waiting Indication||X||X|
|Voicemail to Email||X||X|
|Automated Day/Night Switching||X||X|
|Keep Existing Number||X||X|
|Multiple Main Number Appearances||X||X|
|Voicemail to Text||X||X|
|Custom Holiday Schedule||X|
We currently work with Princeston Hosted, Nex Vortex, Comcast, and Century Link providers for variations of available telephony services to businesses. Pricing options vary between providers as well as availability of services. Contact us to go over your options and see what we can do for you.